Sunday, May 30, 2010

By Faith in Fukushima

So, this blog has been a venting/learning/celebrating/sharing point throughout this year back in the States and at school. "Through the Looking Glass" has been a good theme for this year--so much of the struggle has involved relationship, separation, longing, loneliness, and new-found relationships and joy. Lessons learned:

- God will provide--not just physically, but emotionally.
- HOPE is a focusing on a future that is sure and certain through Jesus.
- No matter what broken relationships I experience now, and no matter what the sadness, eternity will be restored, complete, full...the closeness of a relationship with God is more than enough. We WILL see God face to face...

I'm sure that there are more things. :) And I may come back to this blog and post on and off as I experience "murky glass" things, but I'm going to move most of my posting to a new blog focused more around ministry and life in Fukushima.

Here is the link: http://byfaithinfukushima.blogspot.com/

Catch you on the flip side...

No comments: